Sunday, September 13, 2015

Thank You, J.K Rowling :)

      Ever since I read Harry Potter two years ago, my whole life changed. I began to see things at a different perspective. I began to be kinder to others. I started studying harder than usual. I became a better me. Out of all the posts in my blog, this is really the only post where I get to thank J.K Rowling, the woman behind Harry Potter. For me, the Harry Potter series is more than books. They're total life-changers. They're your friends on lonely days. When you usually read fiction adventure books descriptions, you'd thing that the story is only about an impossible mission, a now or never decision, or a deathly adventure. But Harry Potter was so much different. It had morals in every part, but J.K Rowling didn't make it like a toddler picture book, she wrote it in a way where she knew young adults would love it, and she made intense adventures still become a part of the story. I've tried comparing it with other Adventure Fiction books, and I think that I've noticed the big difference. Almost all Adventure Fiction books have very good adventures, but J.K Rowling focused on her characters's personality, and made them all have good at least a pinch of good in them. Other stories focus a lot on the adventure, that the characters tend to be left out. I don't really mean that the character should be the narrator, but to make adventure fiction stories better, I think you should balance the characters and the adventure. There isn't a single thing that could fully describe the power of J.K Rowling's words. She touches everyone's hearts, and she makes sure not to leave the fun, love, and adventures left out which a lot of people love. I really really admire her for that, and someday I want to become just like her. Thank you, J.K Rowling, for not just inspiring me, but for inspiring each and everyone of us.

Photo from Google Images:

No comments: