Friday, November 25, 2016

Against All

Tears, tears, and tears
Overthinking, anxiety, stress.
Eternal darkness fills my vision
As the never ending cycle greets me
like an old friend

It's always my fault, isn't it?
And I'm always wrong
I'm the bad one.
I'm the worst.
Damage me some more, will you?
cause you can't break what's already broken!

      Photo From Pinterest

This is my life,
This is how things always are
How things always will be
I don't know what to feel
I don't know what to do
I don't want to eat
I don't want to go out
I don't want to go to school
I don't want to wake up
I don't want to live.

I don't believe in the "possible"
and I never really had
But I couldn't ever believe in the reality
When the unbelievable, the unlikely, the fairytale,
The unthinkable, the unspeakable, the fantasy
the fictional, the imaginary,
ALL THE WORDS FOR IMPOSSIBLE!
Actually, actually, actually,
came true.

From billions of years,
Locked in the darkness,
He came
He came like light,
Shining and glowing
In the black inside of me.
He came out of nowhere,
And made me know
What happiness truly is.
He came in like
sudden wind flying through your hair
on windy days
He came like the coolness of
your favorite chocolate ice cream
Moving through your head,
attacking you with a brain freeze
I simply failed to see that he was there,
Always, he was with me
But now, I know
And I'm not letting go.

      Photo From Pinterest


To be able to see light again
In this, horrid, horrid world
Felt so different
As though I had a rebirth
I could lift cars,
Fly over the world,
read other people's minds,
I felt invincible!
Thanks to him

      Photo From Pinterest


Who is he?
He who melted my tears away,
He who made me feel welcome,
He who made me believe,
He who opened the door when all was shut,
He who erased all the problems,
He who made me laugh,
He who listened,
He who never left me alone, 
who was always there from the very start
Who is he?

When the world is against me,
And no one else cares,
I still have him,
I still have that one person who means the world
And he is, and always will be,
My Dad.

     Photo From Pinterest

No comments: