Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ever After High: Ashlynn's diary


January 5, 2015 

      Ever After High is just CHARMING! Oh my fairy godmother, if you just had eyes, dear diary! Everywhere I looked, there were spellbinding pieces of lockers, walls, and doors colored royal purple, red, and gold. Just like what my MirrorPod had said, purple is for rebels, who want their own happy ending, and red is for royals, who want to follow in their parents' footsteps. And I, became the leader of Royals! My day, started out like this.

     At 9:30 am sharp, I went straight to the Castleteria and sat with Raven Queen. I could tell that there were a lot of newbies too, since they almost all looked as nervous as I was. I saw a wooden like skin colored girl, a beautiful student with a red dress, a wolf like someone, an annoying guy who plays the guitar, and a childish yet fun classmate. And you will NEVER believe this. I made lots of new friends! Royal AND rebel! Apple White, daughter of Snow White, Cedar Wood daughter of Pinocchio, Sparrow Hood, son of Robin Hood, Holly O' Hair, daughter of Rapunzel, Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter, and Cerise Hood, daughter of Red Riding Hood! They haven't chosen their sides yet, so me and Raven helped them. I became the royal student council leader! And by the way, we've got loads of Royals than rebels. I just con't wait for the next days! Charm ya later diary! 

No comments: