Thursday, July 16, 2015

Minions

  Sooo, today, me and my family went to the mall to watch Minions!!!! Since my mom's birthday was near, I decided to spend my money to watch minions! I saved exactly Php 3,092 which is quite low, but we got we got to watch anyway since a single ticket only costed Php 200!!! I really wanted to watch minions, ever since last year, where in my Almanac I saw that it was showing this 2015. 

     We were going up to the highest floor of the mall. As the escalator slowly elevated, I saw millions of people. And when I say millions, I actually mean billions. A lot. Me and my dad stood at the very back of the ticket line, while my mom looked at some of the movie schedules. As my dad browsed through his phone, I looked at the screens in front. Minions occupied three cinemas. Cinema four, five and six. Cinema four was jam-packed. Cinema five was loaded with people. It looked like the minions, Kevin, Bob and Stuart were very famous. Itook as about fifteen minutes before we reached the start of the very long line. We selected seats on the three first right part seats in the cinema, (Which was our first time, since we always sat on the left or middle) on the second to the last row. Me and my family ended up buying tickets for Cinema 6, which was 3D and costed Php 300 each. At first, my dad payed and I thought that I was going to pay him the 600 later. But as we went to Cafe Mary Grace to eat, I gave him the money then he told me that I didn't need to pay. It was his treat :) I felt happy that my dad still payed for he movie tickets, which now costed Php 900 in all. I feel really glad.

     4:05 came and we went to inside the cinema!!! I was excited since minions are really funny and cute. We again were part of a very long line, waiting for someone to finally let us in. After about ten minutes, a lady from the cinema came out and started collecting the tickets in front. The line began to move and the next thing I knew was that I was in the middle of my mom and dad inside the cinema, unfolding the sleeves of my Gryffindor hoodie, and wearing my 3D glasses watching the other movie trailers shown in front.

      And to end another great day, I must say that "Minions" was a very good movie. Without Kevin, no one would have defeated Scarlett Overkill. Without Stuart, no one else would have voulenteered to come with Kevin and Bob. Without Bob of course, no little cutie would be there to make Kevin and Stuart go all around New York to find Villian-Con. And last, but definently not the least, without Scarlett Overkill, voiced by Sandra Bullock, there wouldn't be any red gowned super villain to make the minions find the perfect young master named Gru.

Written on: July 12, 2015

No comments: