Saturday, April 11, 2015

If I were in a book...hmmm 😌

                     If I were inside a book...hmmm

      If I were inside a book for let's say, maybe a month, I'd choose one book where my immaginations would be boosted. Where there are no worries, where fun's activated, maybe a place where reality wouldn't exist. Harry Potter? Nahh, too adventurous. I don't want to see You-know-who! Dork Diaries?, umm maybe too much teen drama. The secret garden? too many risks. The Land of Stories? Inkspell?  Oh I would but it looks dangerous. And that would be quite boring since the story is about the characters getting inside the book. The School for Good and Evil? No way! I don't want to be sorted into the wrong school if ever! Ohhh this is hard. I've got it! A world of pure imagination, a place where candy and chocolate never runs out, a place that has a glass elevator, and a place that's full of Oompa-Loompas! Do you know have an idea of book I want to get into? It's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!"
    
        How could I not have thought of it? That would be perfect! I'd get a golden ticket, meet Mr. Willy Wonka and the oompa-loompas, sing with the oompa-loompas, see the chocolate waterfall, see the different stuff at the factory, maybe even create my own masterpiece of candy, and eat candy!!! It would be too much too enjoy in just one month! Now tell me, who wouldn't enjoy that! I wish I could just make anything I want turn into reality. I wish I could go on adventures anytime I want. Ohh, I forgot, I can. When I read a single book, I go on a wide wide journey even just at the foot of my bedroom. That would be as good enough to go to the chocolate factory.☺

No comments: