Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cool For the Summer! How to Cherish Every Single Moment And Have Fun

     That time for watermelons, popsicle sticks, swimming, and sleeping late has already arrived! My Summer Vacation has finally begun!

     Last year, my summer was totally boring because for the first time ever since Summer 2011, me and my summer pals have always been together, and last year it was a bummer that we didn't get to hang out with each other, and sadly, I think that this summer will be just like that again. 

     It's my first week of summer vacation and I'm currently planning how to spend the summer at home and have some fun. Here's a list of how I plan to spend the summer, and not waste any single moment of it. 

How To Spend the Summer In A Fun Wayyy

1. Wake up Early. Last year, one of the reasons of my sad summer was because the days seemed to become shorter and shorter. I'm not a morning person at all, but today I forced myself to wake up early (about 6am) since by doing this, you'll be experiencing a lot more exciting stuff than being the next Sleeping Beauty. I also have to make sure to get enough sleep in the night, or if not, take a nap in the afternoon. Here are some of the things I did from 6:00 am - 12:00 pm.

        ~Watered the plants in our yard
        ~Gave a bath to all my four dogs 😂
        ~Got pushed by Knoxx (My Rottweiler) millions of times and played with him as well
        ~Created a beautiful and detailed family tree
        ~Surfed the net
        ~Went online and talked to my friends
        ~Took lotsa photos

And here are more stuff I plan to do
        ~Go jogging 
        ~Go camping
        ~Have a picnic or something

2. Learn about nature. I for one, have started becoming a photographer this morning, taking photos of the outside world. 

3. Write a story. As a writer, I have to say that starting a whole novel is very hard, and it'll take you a lot of time and years, but since it's summer, I'm planning to start a new long story, and finish my other drafts of short stories. Try it, since it can actually keep you busy for the whole summer.

4. Read a book! Reading doesn't akways have to be painful. Try to read at least one chapter, and just see how you'll feel. It can be entertaining, and at the same time feeds you smart stuff. Here are some titles I've recently read.
     
        ~The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (It is now one of my faves ❤)
        ~The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (The first book is called The Iron Trial)
        ~Mythology by Edith Hamillton

5. Hang out with your Friends! Technology is at its best, so use it. Me and Candy are planning to go to Ayalala and hang out. I also went swimming with my friends last time, going to the arcade, and visiting each other's homes.

6. Try something new. I am very bad at this, but I think I'm going to try some new stuff this summer. It could be anything, like a new language, new food, a new hobby, a new sport, or probably learn a new song on your guitar, a new style for your writing, or a new added recipe to your cookbook. :)

7. Take Summer Classes! It's never too late to enhance your skills, or learn something new.

8. Play games. Summer is all about having fun so go knock yourself out with your hardest game yet. But don't go too insane...

9. Go Swimming and have a water balloon fight. Promise, it's fun :)

10. Create a scrapbook. It can be an old tradition one or a digital one. I've also tried creating a movie of me and my friends, and it was really fun :)

"Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy."

  




No comments: