Monday, April 17, 2017

My Other Half


Sometimes,
I am nice.
I am loving, helpful, and kind
I am innocent
I adore the whole world
I love everyone
I like everything.

•••

Sometimes,
I am wicked
I accidentally release
The demons from the cage
I can despise you
Desire your death
I can be dangerous
And hope for your worst

•••

I try to stop
I try to control
Stop being the wrong
And be a friendly soul
I try to shut up
I try closing my mouth
But my words have pierced a soul
And sorry ain't enough
I try to let things become better
But I then make things worse
I try making you smile
But I end up being sad

•••

I have two faces.
Two sides, two traces
One is innocent, beautiful, and nice
The other,
Horrible, mean, and unrefined

•••

I am sorry,
Sorry for every single thing
I am a monster,
Destructive and irresponsible
I am frightened just as you
Of what my other half
Can surprisingly do

•••


A chapter from my new book on Wattpad, Just Another Tear. My username's HermioneGranger004. :) 




No comments: