Friday, January 06, 2017

Blank.

Dear Dada, 
     Hello!!!! Although my greeting seems quite cheerful, I literally have so much mixed emotions today, and I really don't know if I'm happy or sad. As I write these very words here at the dinner table, I really don't feel anything. 

     Anyways, let me begin telling you what happened to me for the past two days! There were exactly 2 highlights yesterday, and those were; 1) I had such a great time chatting with Aunt Jen on Facebook, and 2) I kept on crying last night since I had the blues! Christmas break came to a sad end, and I really didn't want to go to school today. And for today, there are three good and bad things that happened to me. 1) I feel out of place with Emma and her friend Lexae! 2) THE TRIP TO TAGAYTAY IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED! 3) Me and my parents fought awhile ago because we might be late in going to Tagaytay. 

     Once again, I went inside my closet with the darkness and cried very badly. Good luck to me, and I hope that 2017 won't be as bad as 2016. 

                            Missing you, 
                             Athena



Written On: January 4, 2017
Post a Comment