Sunday, August 28, 2016

An Update Of You

The worst has already arrived
And still I sit here
Hoping for 
A sacrifice?

       Photo from Pinterest

It's been months
Since we've last met
And it's hurtful declaration
Has been nothing at all to me
It's all butterflies
And dreams
Up in the clouds
In the streets of beloved Paris

     Photo from Pinterest

Do I love yesterday? 
I don't even know
How can you love the past?
How can you love something that doesn't know you?
How can you love something that doesn't want you?
Something that's totally out of your league
Something that is a stranger to you

      Photo from Pinterest

I am a total fool
And yet I do not stop
I ask myself once again
And the answer is
I'm happy, and that's all that matters
Let me live in my dream world
Till reality wakes me up
Post a Comment